Monday, January 31, 2011

iPhone U, uPhone Me

Just a little update. Not a food related one, unfortunately, but I thought I'd share some photos I took with my iphone. I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with it! The lomo, instagram and hipstamatic apps that enable you to take vintage inspired photos are just so lovely and I'm addicted to them... so here are a few snaps:




























I really wish I had something interesting to blog about... tonight my boy is making us a vegan pie containing curried chickpeas, lentils, onions and garden peas. I really can't WAIT to get home and try it! I'll take a photo of it, but it's so simple - and just pretty experimental on his part - so I don't think there will be any need for a recipe ;) If I had my way there would be spinach in there too...

February also brings with it Valentine's Day and our 7 year Anniversary, so I'll be sure to blog about the nice meals we'll be making or having out :)

4 comments:

  1. Are those rats yours? They're absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Hipstamatic app! That fridge photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks T&S and Bianca!

    Jenny, they were little tiny mice all squished up against the glass in a pet shop... they were sleeping and then when they knew I was there they suddenly all wanted to see me ^_^ Very cute indeed! Not a big fan of animals being sold in pet shops obviously, I want to take them all home as I feel so sorry for them :( I have had quite a few hamsters over the years but because they are so inbred nowadays they all tend to die of something horrible like a tumour in their heads or a stroke. Poor little things. So I vowed never to buy a small animal again from a pet store as it just encourages people to breed more. Besides... Gerry is enough for me now, and he'd probably go nuts if he knew there were tiny rodents in the house!! :D

    ReplyDelete