Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh YES Please!

Look what I found in the Asian Market! Peanut Butter and Chocolate flavour Oreos! I assume they are vegan as there's no mention of milk on the ingredients list... then again there's no mention of chocolate or peanut butter :-/ I have come across other varieties of Asian Oreos before which are totally vegan, so I assume that these are as well as they were alongside the vegan cream, strawberry and chocolate flavour ones on the same shelf... if anyone knows otherwise please inform me!






4 comments:

  1. I don't know about Asian Oreo's but American Oreo's are vegan. The "cream" part is made from vegetable shortening. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bianca! European Oreos definitely aren't vegan, but all the other Asian ones I've come across are, so I'm assuming that these, along with the American ones are all safe for us :) We don't get many varieties of Oreos over here, so I'm naturally a bit excited about this... the strawberry ones are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep eating these by the boatload, it is NOT good! ;) I think they are vegan alright - love the strawberry ones Everytime I go into the Oriental Emporium I come out with 3 packets...baaad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not I'm not a massive fan of oreos. I find the biscuit too chocolatey and hard. I would much prefer a pink wafer biscuit or something much softer and crumblier. I just HAD to try these though, because I hadn't seen them before! OHHH and the new jammy dodgers are vegan too :)

    ReplyDelete