Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Favourite Visitor

My father came over for a few days and we ate some lovely food - including gorgeous bhajis and curries from Monty's of Kathmandu, sandwiches and salads from Blazing Salads and a load of homecooked stuff.......... but did I take any photos? NO! I didn't! I am officially absolutely hopeless! I suppose it just demonstrates what an amazing time I was having with my father, I really don't get to see him as often as I'd like to. I'm very close to him, he's one of the greatest people on this planet! I am pleased to say that my omnivore father enjoyed all of my vegan cooking (including the chilli non carne and broccoli soup I have mentioned here before), and he even had tempeh and veggie skewers at our barbecue as well as a few vegan cereal bars, flapjacks, chocolates and raw seed & nut cakes throughout the duration of his stay. We also visited the new milkshake bar. I had a vegan soya ice cream shake with peanut butter and bourbon biscuits - it was lovely! A bit pricey at just under 5 euros though, so I think if I want one I'll be making them at home in future. I really wish they had more vegan choices on their menu, I might suggest a few things to them! My father had the Fererro Rocher shake, it's his favourite chocolate so he was quite happy about that... Here are some random photos from his visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment