1. What on earth do you eat?!What do you THINK I eat? Do you really live off only meat and dairy? No you don't. I eat vegetables, fruits, pulses, nuts, seeds, soya products and grains. I also eat a lot of meat substitutes and I enjoy my dairy replacements too.
2. I really couldn't live without pizza and chocolate, how do you do it?!Erm, hello? I don't live without pizza and chocolate. In fact, I eat a lot of it! And I can still eat fried food and crisps.
3. Where do you get your protein from?!I probably eat a lot more protein than you do, mister, seeing as I actually have to THINK about my diet. I get it from beans, nuts and soya products. Especially beans, I love them!
4. OK so where do you get your calcium from?!Why do you believe that you need milk for calcium? Calcium is found in a variety of foods and you certainly don't need an abundance of it. We are the only species that drinks milk after infancy, and are also the only species that drinks the milk of another animal. It's pretty weird when you think about it. And guess what? Once we've been weaned off milk, we actually don't NEED it any more. We only need that much calcium when we're growing!
5. Where do you draw the line??The real answer to this is - I don't know. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. I just do my best because it's all I can do. Sometimes I will slip up. Sometimes I feel bad about it, other times I just shrug it off and say it can't be helped. We live in a crazy world and it's tough to avoid cruelty 100% of the time. I just think that if everyone was more aware of what was going on around them and where their foods and other products came from, the world would be a lot better place. I don't preach. I don't ask people to become vegan or vegetarian... I just ask them to open their eyes and maybe try to make even one small change.