Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cat's Aid Vegan Bake Sale

Today I went to a vegan bake sale in Dublin. It was held at Cultivate at The Greenhouse on Andrew's Street as part of the Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale. The proceeds went to Cat's Aid, a charity based in Ballsbridge, and the food was lovely! I bought quite a few things and was very impressed. I'd love it if these events could be held more often - next time I'll make sure I bring along something to sell! Below are some pictures, courtesy of some of the organizers.

We bought:

- Lemon Slice (tasted like lemon meringue pie, this was my favourite one!)
- Chocolate Nut Cookie
- Peanut Butter Pastry Roll
- Treacle Nut Brownie
- Banana Cookie with Strawberry Icing

2 comments:

  1. Gauri Radha गौरी राधाJune 29, 2011 at 6:09 PM

    The pastries look good, I love vegan bake sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I really wish we had more like this in Dublin :) Been out of touch with the vegan blogging world for a bit, I'm so busy nowadays with my photography I have very little time for inventive cooking and blogging! It's all very mundane here right now!

    ReplyDelete