Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Easter Goodies!



I got some of these for Easter from Aldi and have hidden them away to avoid temptation! I love marzipan with a passion so these little eggs are going to be wolfed down in no time come Easter Sunday!! They are quite small but also come in one larger egg (about the size of two Cadbury's Creme Eggs). I thought, however, that it was a more sensible option to get the smaller eggs so that they lasted longer! From time to time Aldi has a few lovely marzipan goodies in stock. I am yet to come across the small rectangular blocks covered in dark chocolate that are listed on this site.

If you scroll further down that site the Moser Roth chocolate that I love (dark chilli / mint / almond and orange) are mentioned and get a good review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment