Monday, August 9, 2010

Fruity Cooked Breakfast

I've not been feeling the best recently, I think my food and drink intake has been all over the place, so I'm determined today to make a fresh start and eat as healthily as possible from now on. The weekends always do this to me. I'll never know where I'll be at what time of the day, what I'll be drinking, who I'll be with, if I'll have to eat out somewhere or if I'll have such a long lie in that my dinner will become my breakfast! I think my body and mind need a bit of a break from this chaos! I'm going to go food shopping today as my cupboards are bare. I love going food shopping and stocking up on all my favourite good foods :)

Breakfast today was something I've never tried before:
Apples & Blackberries cooked in Rice Milk, Xylitol & Cinnamon

It was SO good!


No comments:

Post a Comment