The lovely Aoife from Adventures In Veg tagged me in a post to write 10 facts about myself. Of course, being the fascinating person that I am, it is going to take me a while to whittle the vast array of amazing factoids about myself down to the meagre number of 10... but I'll give it a go! ;)
01. I was once in a train crash when I was 18 years old.
02. My favourite bands are Holy Fuck, Ratatat, Caribou, Liars & Dan Deacon.
03. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, but am content all the same.
04. When I was 14 a landrover crashed into me and my horse and he had to be put down.
05. I've gone from a size 14 to a size 6, used to hate cakes but am now addicted to them!
06. My boyfriend and I have the same taste in everything, yet still manage to argue!
07. I have always wanted to go to Mexico and Japan, I'll get around to it some day.
08. There is no better feeling than riding my bike, I've travelled all over Europe with it.
09. My dad is the most amazing person I know and I miss him every single day.
10. I ♥ finding bargains, although all these bargains probably add up to a lot of money!
I have to pick others to tag. I choose:
- Vegan Crunk
- Food Flora and Felines